Savoury Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Cook Time: 30 mins Dessert: Servings: 4
- 2 tbsp. Kissan Coconut Oil
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries washed and dried.
- 8 oz. semisweet chocolate chips or chopped chocolate.
- Whipped cream for filling strawberries (optional)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips or chopped chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 20-30 second intervals, stirring after each interval, until fully melted. Stir in warm liquid coconut oil and mix.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted chocolate and swirl to coat it completely. Shake off any excess chocolate and place the strawberry onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat until all strawberries are coated in chocolate.
- Refrigerate the chocolate covered strawberries for 15-20 minutes or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, the strawberries can be served immediately or stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make chocolate covered strawberries!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish. Hope you enjoy this comfort dessert with someone you LOVE!