REFRESHING MANDARIN SALAD WITH ALMOND OIL DRESSING
If you’ve never tried it – Kissan Almond Oil makes an excellent healthy base for a salad dressing! You can use it as the only source of fats in the dressing or combine it with other healthy oils. Recipe below!
Refreshing Mandarin Salad with Almond Oil Dressing Recipe
- 1/4 cup Kissan Almond Oil
- 6 drops Kissan Hot Chili Sauce (optional)
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 1/4 cup Almonds (thin sliced)
- 4 cups Baby Spinach
- 3/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 11 can Mandarin Oranges (drained)
- 1/2 cup Chicken Breast (optional) cooked/sliced
- For the dressing, combine Kissan Almond Oil, sugar, salt , white vinegar, Kissan Hot Chili Sauce in tightly covered jar or bowl.
- Shake /whisk well to mix. Set aside.
- In a skillet, combine almonds and sugar.
- Cook over low heat.
- Stir constantly until sugar is melted and almonds are coated and lightly browned (5 to 8 minutes).
- Spread cooked almonds on waxed paper and let it cool completely.
- Pour dressing salads on greens, drained mandarin oranges, and cooked almonds.
- Add chicken if desired and serve. (if not added recipe is only 213 calories per serving)
Hope you enjoyed this Lactose-Free Tandoori Chicken Recipe
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"