QUICK & EASY CURRIED FISH!
After a long and busy day, all you want is a delicious home-cooked meal. A quick and easy curried fish meal can save the day and change your mood! Preparing curry dishes can be intimidating and confusing especially if it's your first time. But no need worry, Kissan is here to help with some help from the kitchen
Quick & Easy Curried Fish Recipe
- 4 large fish fillet (cod or tilapia work perfect) and chop it in 1 inch pieces
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- Cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon mustard seeds
- Handful of Dried curry or fresh curry leaves
- 1 + 2 tablespoons Kissan Fish Masala Spice
- ½ tablespoon each minced garlic/ginger
- 3-4 tablespoons tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- ½ cup fresh or frozen fenugreek leaves
- Fresh chopped cilantro
- Splash or water
- Fresh lime wedges (optional)
- Marinate your 1-inch pieces of fish in 1 tablespoon of the Kissan Fish Masala and a little cooking oil for about 10-15 minutes
- In a large shallow pan add oil, heat through and add in the mustard seeds until they start to crackle. Add in the onions and sauté until slightly golden brown.
- Add in the curry leaves, garlic, ginger, Fish masala, salt, tomato paste, fenugreek leaves and stir-fry until you see oil start to separate from the masala. (you can substitute the fenugreek for fresh spinach if you prefer)
- Add in the fish chunks and a little water. Cook on medium heat until fish is fully cooked. Be gentle when stirring as the delicate pieces can break.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and squeeze of lime. Serve with your favorite rice, naan or roti.
This lovely recipe was created by Nina Cocina, so make sure to follow her too on Instagram at @nina_cocina for more wonderful recipes, tips & tricks!
Hope you enjoyed this Quick & Easy Curried Fish Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"