QUICK AND EASY PROTEIN BITES
This delicious and quick recipe is a great way to get some extra protein in your diet. Made with wholesome ingredients and no preservatives, these Quick and Easy Protein Bites are a great snack option for active kids. Kissan Tea Masala adds the aromatic flavour of cinnamon,cardamon and other fresh natural spices to this recipe.
- 1 tsp Kissan Tea Masala
- 1 cup Dry Rolled Oats
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Organic Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Ground Flaxseed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup Organic Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl until thoroughly combined/
- Refrigerate for 45 minutes or until mixture is cold and ready to be shaped.
- Form small compact balls (the size of a golf ball or smaller)
- Place in an airtight container (use within a week) or freeze and thaw as required.
**You can switch this recipe up by substituting walnuts and chocolate chips with any of the following ingredients; crushed almonds, crushed pecans, dried cranberries, raisins, chia seeds, unsweetened coconut flakes or chopped dates. If you add many of these ingredients, you will need to add more peanut butter and honey to bind the mixture together.