NINA'S SPRING ROLLS
A spicy twist to your classic spring roll. Perfect for a crunchy spicy appetizer or a side to your favorite meal. This delicious recipe has been shared by @nina_cocina!
Spring rolls are a large variety of filled, rolled appetizers found in the South Asian cuisine. The name is a literal translation of the Chinese chūn juǎn (春卷 'spring roll'). To make this delicious recipe, please follow the below ingredients and method.
Nina's Spring Rolls Recipe
- Ready made spring roll pastry sheets
- 1 ½ cup shredded cabbage
- 1 chicken breast thinly chopped
- 1 cup thinly shredded each: Red bell pepper, Carrots, Onions, Cilantro (add after cooking)
- 1 jalapeno pepper seeded and sliced
- 1 Thai red chili pepper thinly sliced (optional)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ tablespoon each minced garlic & ginger
- 1 tablespoon Kissan Garam Masala
- Pinch on turmeric
- Pinch of red chili powder
- Cooking oil
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and chicken cook on low/medium heat until chicken pieces start to turn white.
- Add in the garlic, ginger, turmeric and red chili powder.
- Cook the chicken fully and set aside in a bowl.
- Add a little more oil and on super high heat, add in all the veggies and stir fry just to heat through. You still want your veggies crisp. Turn off the heat and add in the chicken. At this point season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix through and set aside to cool. Add in the cilantro once the mixture had cooled.
- Once cooled place a small amount on each pastry sheet and roll into shape.
- Please see the pictures for step by step directions.
- Keep them covered with a wet paper towel as you make your rolls so they do not dry out. Fry spring rolls on med/high heat until golden brown. Drip dry on paper-lined tray.
- Serve hot with a sweet and spicy sauce of your choice.
Hope you enjoyed this Nina's Spring Rolls Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"