This refreshing summer appetizer is a unique take on classic nachos! This Indian-Mexican fusion is tangy, crispy, flavourful and absolutely irresistible!
Nacho Chaat Recipe
- 3 tbsp Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1 tsp Kissan Chaat Masala
- 1/3 cup Hans Lactose Free Dahi
- 1 bag Corn Chips of choice
- 1 Boiled Potato
- 1 Medium Onion
- 1 Medium Tomato
- 1/2 Beetroot
- 2 Green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 3-4 tbsp Thin sev
- Salt and Pepper
- Cilantro (optional)
- Spread a thin layer of Chips on a plate. Add boiled potatoes, chopped onions, tomatoes and green chillies evenly.
- Add Kissan Chaat Masala, salt and pepper.
- Now take Hans Lactose Free Dahi in a separate bowl and add 1 tbsp sugar to it and some water to thin the yogurt down. Stir it well.
- Add the dahi evenly on to the nacho platter.
- Add sliced beetroots and sev (bhujiya) on top.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and Enjoy!!
Hope you enjoyed this Nacho Chaat Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"