MADRAS CURRY PASTA CHIPS
This is our take on the latest tiktok trend made with cooked pasta that’s drained and tossed with olive oil, cheese and spices. In our version we use Kissan Pure Ghee and Kissan Madras Curry Powder that is fragrant and adds an earthy flavour.
Madras Curry Pasta Chips Recipe:Servings: 2
Prep time: 5 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 tbsp Kissan Pure Desi Ghee
- 1 tbsp Kissan Madras Curry Masala
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce (for serving)
- 8 oz Pasta
- Salt as per taste.
- Cook your pasta al dente.
- Preheat the oven to 425- 450F
- Add Kissan Pure Desi Ghee, Kissan Madras Curry powder and Salt to the cooked pasta.
- Mix well and transfer to the baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until crispy.
- Stir the pasta after every 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce!!