KISSAN TANDOORI BURGERS
“The best stories are like the best burgers: big, juicy, and messy.” Try this delicious Kissan inspired recipe and let us know what you think!
Tandoori Burgers Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kissan Tikka Masala or Kisna Tikka Masala - USA
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala - USA
- 1½ tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- Kissan Fried Onions
- Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Burger buns and condiments
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 lb Minced Beef or Minced Chicken
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- Bring all your ingredients to a bowl. Mix well with your hands.
- Once mixed, create burger patties using your hands.
- Cook in the oven, BBQ or pan fry
- Place on burger buns and top with Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce, Kissan Fried Onions and Sautéed mushrooms.
Hope you enjoyed this Kissan Tandoori Burgers Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"