KISSAN TANDOORI BAKED ZUCCHINI SLICES
These Tandoori baked zucchini slices are a healthy addition to serve alongside chicken, beef, lamb or seafood dishes. You can also choose to BBQ these on the grill! Also, with only 4 ingredients, you can prepare these in a flash and have them on the table in no time at all!
Kissan Tandoori Baked Zucchini Slices Recipe
- Wash and dry zucchini . Cut off ends and slice into 1/4 inches thick. Set aside.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the sliced zucchini on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle zucchini with Kissan Tandoori Masala Natural and drizzle Kissan Olive Oil evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for 25 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and toss in Kissan Crispy Fried Onions and sprinkle with salt to taste.