KISSAN TANDOORI BAKED ZUCCHINI SLICES
These Tandoori baked zucchini slices are a healthy addition to serve alongside chicken, beef, lamb or seafood dishes. You can also choose to BBQ these on the grill! Also, with only 4 ingredients, you can prepare these in a flash and have them on the table in no time at all!
Kissan Tandoori Baked Zucchini Slices Recipe
Cook Time: 25 min Course: Appetizer Cuisine: Indian Servings:4
- 1 tbsp. Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp. Kissan Tandoori Masala Spices (Natural Colours)
- 1 cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 2 Medium Zucchini washed
- Salt to taste
- Wash and dry zucchini. Cut off ends and slice into 1/4 inches thick. Set aside.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the sliced zucchini on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle zucchini with Kissan Tandoori Masala Natural and drizzle Kissan Olive Oil evenly.
- Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for 25 minutes or until they start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and toss in Kissan Crispy Fried Onions and sprinkle with salt to taste.
Hope you enjoyed this Baked Zucchini Slices Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Share your photo when you make this dish on social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"
Be the first to comment.