This Jam bar recipe is simple to make and the perfect addition to your summer lunch box.
- 6 tsp of Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam
- 1+ 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 10 tsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with foil, and let the edges overhang. In a mixing bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, and salt. To make a crumbly dough, rub in the butter with your fingers.
- 2 tablespoons of the dough should be refrigerated for the topping. Freeze the remaining dough in the baking dish for 10 minutes, or until firm.
- For 15 minutes let the crust bake and then spread Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam on the top leaving 1/2 inch border to cover with the dough again.
- Bake for another 25 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Allow to cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan and cutting into squares.
A combination of fruity flavours, Kissan Mixed Fruit Jam is made from fresh ingredients that can be used as a spread on toast, crackers, pita bread, crepes and even as a topping over yogurt or ice cream.
Hope you enjoyed the Jam Bar Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!