GRILLED CHICKEN TANDOORI SKEWERS
Take grilled skewers to new tandoori heights! These Grilled Chicken Tandoori Skewers are delightfully easy to make. The flavour infused from the creamy tandoori marinade is sensational and can transform plain chicken breast into ultra flavourful tandoori chicken. Impress your family and friends with these easy to make grilled chicken tandoori skewers.
Grilled Chicken Tandoori Skewers Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala - USA
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Plain Yoghurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 lb Chicken Breast, cubed
- Salt to taste
- 1 Bell pepper, sliced
- 1 Onion, wedged
- 6 mushrooms, halved
- 1 Zucchini, sliced
- Bamboo skewers, soaked in water
- Mix add chicken, Kissan Tandoori Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Olive Oil, lemon juice , yoghurt and salt thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Cover, and place in fridge for 2 to 4 hours, or overnight.
- Before grilling, thread the chicken, bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and zucchini onto skewers.
- Set aside the remaining marinated sauce and preheat grill to high heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place chicken tandoori skewer on the prepared grill and lower heat to medium.
- Place skewers on grill and brush with the marinated sauce and cook for 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
- Best serve with quinoa salad or rice.
Hope you enjoyed this Grilled Chicken Tandoori Skewers Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"