GREEN BEANS AND PESTO PASTA
This Italian/Indian fusion dish takes simplicity to a whole new level. It's so packed with flavour, it's pre-pasta-rous!
Green Beans and Pesto Pasta
Cook Time: 30 mins Course: Main Cuisine: Italian/Indian Servings: 3
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- ½ cup Kissan Extra-virgin Olive Oil, or more to taste
- 2 cups packed tender young basil leaves
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 plump garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, or more to taste
- Salt to taste
- ¼ pound tender young green beans, cut into 1-inch lengths
- 1 pound trenette, or other long, thin pasta
- Make pesto: In the bowl of food processor, add basil, pine nuts, salt, Kissan Garam Masala and garlic. Pulse until the mixture is coarse and grainy. With the motor running, add Kissan Olive Oil in slow, steady stream. Add cheese; process just enough to mix well. If the sauce is too dry, add a little more oil. Taste; add more cheese or salt, if desired.
- Boil 3 quarts of water and add beans and continue boiling it for 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir, cook for around 8 minutes. Once the beans are tender, drain and turn pasta and beans immediately into preheated bowl
- Add pesto and mix well. Serve hot!
Hope you enjoyed the Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe.
We'd love to see what you create with Kissan products. Tag us #kissaninternational for a chance to be featured on our page!
Don't Have all the Ingredients? Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"