EGG SCHEZWAN FRIED RICE
“The only thing I like better than talking about food is eating.” We've got a special treat for all you Egg lovers! Enjoy this special recipe which is very easy, hot and spicy! It works for all gatherings and can feed plenty!
Egg Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 Onions, sliced
- 4 Eggs
- 2 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 cups Basmati Rice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced or finely chopped
- 1 small Ginger, minced or finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chili Powder
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp Salt, to taste
- Boil the basmati rice and keep aside. It gets little dry. Add a pinch of pepper powder and mix well.
- Beat the eggs with a little water, pepper and salt
- Heat oil, add onions and sauté for 3-4 mins
- Add ginger and garlic, sauté for 1-2 mins
- Add Kissan Tandoori Masala, chili powder, salt
- Add the beaten eggs and sauté well for 4-5 mins
- Add boiled rice and mix well
- Add Pepper and mix well
- Once cooked, Garnish with Cilantro
Hope you enjoyed this Egg Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"