📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
- Soak the chickpeas overnight or for at-least 6 hours. Boil the chickpeas in water for 20-25 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Add Kissan Desi Ghee, add onions and stir it until tender.
- Add garlic paste and ginger paste. Mix it and cook it until brown. Add salt, turmeric powder and Kissan Chana Masala. Stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes.
- Now pour the boiled chickpeas into this mixture. Mix it properly. Cover it and simmer another 10-15 minutes on low flame.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with coriander. Serve hot with roti or rice.
- All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.