Curried Chickpeas – Indian meal of keema matar, masala chana, lemon rice, naan bread and yogurt, which is minced lamb with peas, spicy chickpeas, yellow rice, nan bread and yogurt.
Curried Chickpeas Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 2 tbsp Kissan Chana Masala
- 2 cup Chickpeas
- 2 large Onion chopped
- 1 tbsp Garlic Paste
- 2 tbsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Coriander chopped
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp Turmeric Powder
- Soak the chickpeas overnight or for at-least 6 hours. Boil the chickpeas in water for 20-25 minutes. Keep it aside.
- Heat the pan over medium heat. Add Kissan Desi Ghee, add onions and stir it until tender.
- Add garlic paste and ginger paste. Mix it and cook it until brown. Add salt, turmeric powder and Kissan Chana Masala. Stirring constantly for 3-4 minutes.
- Now pour the boiled chickpeas into this mixture. Mix it properly. Cover it and simmer another 10-15 minutes on low.
- Remove from heat. Garnish with coriander. Serve hot with roti or rice.
- All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this Curried Chickpeas Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"