CRISPY CURRIED CAULIFLOWER
Craving fried rice, but searching for a lighter version? Make this crispy curried cauliflower “fried rice substitute” recipe for a quick, fragrant side dish. A delicious version of fried rice that is so healthy and full of veggies.
Crispy Curried Cauliflower Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Curry Paste
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 med Cauliflower Head
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 cup Frozen Peas and Carrots
- 2 Eggs - Beaten
- 1 med Onion, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1 pinch Salt
- 3 Scallions, diced
- Clean, rinse and dry the cauliflower and chop finely in a food processor. Then set aside.
- Sauté garlic, ginger and onion for two minutes in a skillet with Kissan Olive Oil at medium-high heat.
- Cook carrots and peas for 5 minutes then add cauliflower and cover for 4 minutes.
- Add Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Paste and a pich of salt. Stir frequently until cauliflower is slightly crispy.
- Scramble egg and add to the cauliflower - combine thoroughly, garnish, and serve hot!
Hope you enjoyed this Crispy Curried Cauliflower Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"