CRISPY CURRIED CAULIFLOWER
Craving fried rice, but searching for a lighter version? Make this crispy curried cauliflower “fried rice substitute” recipe for a quick, fragrant side dish. A delicious version of fried rice that is so healthy and full of veggies.
Crispy Curried Cauliflower
- Clean, rinse and dry the cauliflower and chop finely in a food processor. Then set aside.
- Saute garlic, ginger and onion for two minutes in a skillet with Kissan Olive Oil at medium-high heat.
- Cook carrots and peas for 5 minutes then add cauliflower and cover for 4 minutes.
- Add Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Paste and a pich of salt. Stir frequently until cauliflower is slightly crispy.
- Scramble egg and add to the cauliflower - combine thoroughly, garnish, and serve hot!