CREAMY COCONUT OIL SALAD DRESSING
Don't settle for the same old things. Mix things up with a innovative new salad dressing. It's on trend right now!
Creamy Coconut Oil Salad Dressing Recipe
- 2/3 cup Kissan Coconut Oil
- 1/3 cup Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Honey
- 1 small Lemon (squeezed)
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- Pepper (to taste)
- Melt Coconut oil if needed, and mix all ingredients together until emulsified.
- Let ingredients permeate each other as time allows.
- Before adding to salad greens, toss oil one final time to ensure everything is well blended.
- Lastly, if stored in the refrigerator, run jar under warm water if mixture has hardened. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoyed this Creamy Coconut Oil Salad Dressing Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"