CREAMY COCONUT CRAB CURRY
If you are a sea-food lover, then this delicious creamy coconut crab curry recipe is a must try for you! With the buttery taste of Kissan Desi Ghee, and fragrant Kissan spices, this dish can be served alone or with basmati rice or naan. Your guests will love it!
Creamy Coconut Crab Curry Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 5 large Crabs (2lb Crabmeat)
- 6 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Ginger, chopped
- 3 Onions, chopped
- 1 can Coconut Milk
- 1 tsp Cumin Seed
- 1 Green Chile
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup Water
- Coriander, for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Heat Kissan Olive Oil oil in a saucepan over low heat. Saute onion, cumin seeds, green chilli, ginger, and garlic. Stir frequently and cook until onions are golden brown.
- Transfer to a blender and mix until a paste is formed. Set Aside
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee over medium heat and cook tomatoes until soft. Then puree in a blender.
- Combine the paste mixture, pureed tomatoes, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala ,turmeric, red chilli powder in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes at medium/low heat.
- Stir occasionally until oil separates and surfaces and add crab and coconut milk. Simmer covered for 15 minutes and salt to taste.
- Remove lid, stir, and continue to cook for 10 minutes. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve it with rice or naan.
Hope you enjoyed this Creamy Coconut Crab Curry Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Share your photo when you make this dish on social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"