CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS
Enjoy the authentic flavor of Kissan Tikka Masala, juicy soft and full of taste this chicken will melt your cravings. Don’t forget to squeeze some lemon juice on it.
Chicken Tikka Skewers Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tikka Masala or Kisna Tikka Masala - USA
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 150 g Yogurt
- Salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tbsp Red Chili Flakes
- 6-8 Wooden Skewers soaked in water
- In a large bowl, add yogurt along with salt, chili flakes and Kissan Tikka Masala, ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
- Clean and cut the chicken into square pieces.
- Put the chicken into marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and grill it for 15-20 minutes turning time to time until cooked until brown.
- All done! Serve hot with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce or mint sauce.
Hope you enjoyed this Chicken Tikka Skewers Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"