CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Enjoy one of my favourite authentic Indian dishes, Chicken Tikka Masala. This simple recipe will render a delicious meal for your family and friends.
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- 2 Tsp Kissan Tikka Masala Spice or Kisna Tikka Masala Sauce-USA
- 400 ml Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce (1 Jar)
- 1/2 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala-USA
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil (or Kissan Olive Oil)
- 1 Cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 Lb Rinsed Chicken cubed
- 2 Tsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger chopped
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander garnish
- Salt to taste
- Naan, rice or roti to serve
- Wash and prepare chicken
- Create a marinade using Kissan Tikka Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, yogurt, Kissan Coconut Oil, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Add chicken cubes to mixture and coat evenly
- Refrigerate overnight or for a few hours
- Heat a few teaspoons of Kissan Coconut Oil or Kissan Olive Oil in a large non-stick frying pan
- Add garlic, ginger, and onions, stir fry over medium heat for a few minutes or until onions are soft.
- Increase heat and add marinated chicken into hot frying pan and stir fry until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add Kissan Crispy Fried Onions to chicken and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes
- Add Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce and simmer for approximately 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and plate
- Garnish with coriander and serve naan bread, rice or roti.
Hope you enjoyed this Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"