CHICKEN TIKKA MASALA
Enjoy one of my favourite authentic Indian dishes, Chicken Tikka Masala. This simple recipe will render a delicious meal for your family and friends.
Chicken Tikka Masala
Prep Time: 1 hr
Cook Time: 29 mins
Total Time: 1 hr 29 mins
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 People
- 2 Tsp Kissan Tikka Masala Spice
- 400 ml Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce (1 Jar)
- 1/2 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Coconut Oil (or Kissan Olive Oil)
- 1 Cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 Lb Rinsed Chicken cubed
- 2 Tsp Plain Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 Tsp Ginger chopped
- 1/2 Onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh coriander garnish
- Salt to taste
- Naan, rice or roti to serve with
- Wash and prepare chicken
- Create a marinade using Kissan Tikka Masala, Kissan Garam Masala, yogurt, Kissan Coconut Oil, lemon juice and salt to taste.
- Add chicken cubes to mixture and coat evenly
- Refrigerate overnight or for a few hours
- Heat a few teaspoons teaspoons of Kissan Coconut Oil or Kissan Olive Oil i a large non-stick frying pan
- Add garlic, ginger, and onions, stir fry over medium heat for a few minutes or until onions are soft.
- Increase heat and add marinated chicken into hot frying pan and stir fry until chicken is fully cooked.
- Add Kissan Crispy Fried Onions to chicken and cook for approximately 3-5 minutes
- Add Kissan Tikka Masala Sauce and simmer for approximately 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and plate
- Garnish with coriander and serve naan bread, rice or roti.