CHICKEN SEEKH KABAB
These Chicken Seekh Kebabs are delicious, tender and easy to make. A perfect dish for the summer, seasoned with your favorite Kissan Indian spices to create a healthy meal that your whole family will enjoy. This recipe yields approximately 20 kebabs. Recipe can be modified to make less.
Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe
- 4 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 large Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 7 Fresh Green Chillies, copped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Mint Leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala-USA
- 1 tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan or Kisna Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Kissan Fried Onions
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Skewers or satay sticks - soaked
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients, mix thoroughly, and marinate for a few hours to overnight.
- Create kebabs of even thickness around each skewer and place on baking tray lined with parchment paper. Refrigerate until baking.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Brush kebabs with Kissan Olive Oil and cook for 10 minutes, or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve with naan and yogurt.
Hope you enjoyed this Chicken Tikka Masala Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"