CHAI (Tea) PUMPKIN PANCAKE
With this new recipe - Tea (Chai) Pumpkin Pancakes, we are embracing the fall feeling and getting ready for the season. It’s a perfect way to start your morning, or end your day with warm breakfast for dinner!
Chai (Tea) Pumpkin Pancake
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tea Masala
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Salt as per taste
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the milk, pumpkin, egg, Kissan Olive Oil, and vinegar.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, Kissan Chai (tea) masala and salt. Add to pumpkin mixture and whisk until just combined.
- Heat over medium-high heat and add some Kissan Olive Oil.
- Pour 3 to 4 tbsp of batter for each pancake onto the hot griddle and flatten slightly with a spoon. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until small bubbles appear. Cook until golden brown on each side. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve with Maple syrup or milk.
Hope you enjoyed this Chai (Tea) Pumpkin Pancake Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"