BUTTER CHICKEN TIKKA
This tangy chicken dish is succulent and delicious to taste. Serve with naan, rice or on a bed of salad. If you want Butter Chicken that's completely finger-licking good, then this recipe is a must try.
Butter Chicken Tikka
- Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- Kissan Chaat Masala
- Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil for brushing
- 450g washed skinless boneless chicken thighs cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- Cut the meat into cubes large enough to thread on skewers.
- Mix lemon juice and 1 tsp Kissan Chaat Masala in a bowl with chicken and coat chicken with mixture
- Thread chicken onto skewers.
- Heat grill and brush with oil. Place chicken skewers on hot grill.
- Brush chicken with Kissan Olive Oil, and grill approximately 6 minutes on each side, or until fully cooked.
- Heat a non stick pan to medium heat and add 1 tablespoon of Kissan Olive Oil 200ml (1/2 a jar) of Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- Add the grilled chicken pieces to the pan and mix them well. Let it cook for a few minutes.
- Serve with naan, rice or salad
Hope you enjoyed the Butter Chicken Tikka Recipe.
We are so glad you are here! Tag us at #kissaninternational for a chance to be featured on our page!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"