BUTTER CHICKEN SHAKSHUKA
What do you get when you combine one of the greatest Middle Eastern brunch with one of the most popular Indian tomato sauces? We have shakshuka in Kissan Butter Sauce, absolutely obsessing over this recipe!
Butter Chicken Shakshuka Recipe:Servings: 2
Cook Time: 15min
- 1/2 Jar Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 tsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 3 Eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add a tsp of Kissan Olive Oil to a pan.
- Add Chilli flakes once the oil is hot.
- Add half a jar of Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce.
- Add Salt and Pepper to the sauce.
- Cook the sauce at high heat until it starts to change the colour. Careful not to burn it.
- Add your eggs directly to the pan and separate them with the spatula.
- Cover them for 2-3 minutes or until egg whites are firm. Careful not to overcook it.
- Heat a slice of bread and add add your eggs on top.
- Garnish with chives and enjoy fresh!