Butter Chicken Pasta
- Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 to 2 tbsps Kissan Coconut Oil
- 1/4 Kissan Garam Masala (optional)
- 4 to 5 boneless skinless chicken thighs cut into bite size pieces
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 and ½ cups finely chopped onion about 1 large
- 2 large garlic cloves crushed
- 2 cups of your prefered pasta cooked according to box directions
- Heat Kissan Coconut Oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add chicken in a single layer, add salt, pepper, onion, garlic and Kissan Garam Masala (orptional)
- Cook the chicken for about 2 minutes, turn over and continue cooking for additional 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium/low heat, add Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce and
- your prefered pasta cooked according to box directions.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes (stirring every 3-4 minutes to make sure that it does not burn in the bottom).
- Serve piping HOT!