BUTTER CHICKEN MEATBALLS SANDWICH
Try these delicious butter chicken meatballs, covered in the most delicious and rich Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce. A simple meatball recipe for a quick, satisfying lunch or dinner!
Butter Chicken Meatballs Sandwich Recipe
- 1/2 jar Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1 tsp Roasted Garlic Pepper Powder
- 1 lb Extra Lean Ground Beef or Chicken
- 2 Sandwich Buns
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Onion, minced
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp green Chili, chopped (optional)
- Fresh Cilantro
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly mix ground beef or chicken, onion, garlic, green chili, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala, Kissan Olive Oil, cumin powder, cayenne powder, roasted garlic powder, egg, bread crumbs and salt .
- Put in the fridge and let it marinate for at least an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line parchment paper on a baking sheet and place meat in golf sized balls.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven, then turn meat, and bake an additional 5 minutes, or until somewhat crispy on the outside and thoroughly cooked.
- Heat saucepan and add 1/2 jar of Kissan Butter Chicken. Cook over medium heat until simmering.
- Stir in baked meatballs to coat well. Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally, for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Arrange 3-4 meatballs with sauce in sub bun.
- Garnish with cilantro and other favorite sandwich toppings.
Hope you enjoyed this Butter Chicken Meatballs Sandwich Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"