BUTTER CHICKEN MEATBALLS
Try our Kissan Butter Chicken Meatballs, featuring our famous Kissan Tandoori Masala.
Butter Chicken Meatball Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala or Kisna Garam Masala USA
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 13 oz Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce (1 jar)
- 1 lbs Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless Ground
- 1 Large Egg Lightly Beaten
- 1/2 cup Soft Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1/4 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- 3 tbsp Fresh Cilantro Minced
- Combine the chicken, egg, bread crumbs, Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Tandoori Masala, salt, cayenne pepper and cilantro. Mix thoroughly.
- With wet hands, shape into 1-in. balls. Place meatballs in slow cooker, coat it with a little oil or cooking spray. Pour Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce over meatballs.
- Cook on low until meatballs are cooked thoroughly, 3-4 hours. Garnish with remaining cilantro.
- All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this Butter Chicken Meatball Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"