BUTTER CHICKEN LASAGNA
Discover the only lasagna recipe you’ll ever need and give everyone’s favorite Italian pasta dish an Indian twist using Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce. Butter Chicken Lasagna will be an instant hit!
Butter Chicken Lasagna Recipe
- 400 ml Kissan Butter Chicken Sauce
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 lb Ground Meat
- 1 pack Taco Seasoning
- 1/2 med Onion, minced
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 2 cups Ricotta or Cottage Cheese
- 2 cups Shredded Cheese
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 9 pcs Lasagna Noodles
- Salt, to taste
- Boil noodles until cooked, then rinse with cold water and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, heat Kissan Olive Oil over medium-low heat, and sauté onion and garlic until onions are softened.
- Add ground meat, taco seasoning, Kissan Garam Masala, lemon juice and salt to taste, continue cooking until meat is thoroughly cooked, and add ricotta or cottage cheese.
- Assemble in layers of Kissan Butter Chicken, noodles and meat, after 3rd layer add shredded cheese.
- Bake in Preheated oven for 20 minutes loosely covered with foil, then 5 additional minutes on broil, uncovered.
- Remove and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
Hope you enjoyed this Butter Chicken Lasagna Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"