BAKED PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER BITES
Tired eating the same old steamed or sautéed cauliflower? These gourmet flavour-packed Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites will be a hit on your dinner table. Made with wholesome, healthy ingredients, you’ll win over even the pickiest eaters.
Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Recipe
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- Kissan Sweet Chilli Sauce for dipping
- 1/2 tsp Roasted Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Egg Whites Or Vegetable oil Substitute
- 1/2 cup Breadcrumbs
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean cauliflower, and cut into half and place into pot with 2 cups of water (enough to cover). Simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cool and dry cauliflower and blend in food processor until fine.
- Mix together the cauliflower with the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and eggs. Season with Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala ,salt, and roasted garlic pepper seasoning.
- Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly spray the tops of them with a little cooking spray.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the cauliflower bites with Kissan Sweet chili Sauce for dipping.
Hope you enjoyed this Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?!
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"