BAKED PARMESAN CAULIFLOWER BITES
Tired eating the same old steamed or sautéed cauliflower? These gourmet flavour-packed Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites will be a hit on your dinner table. Made with wholesome, healthy ingredients, you’ll win over even the pickiest eaters.
Baked Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
These gourmet flavour-packed bites will be a hit on your dinner table.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean cauliflower, and cut into half and place into pot with 2 cups of water (enough to cover). Simmer for 15 minutes or until tender.
- Cool and dry cauliflower and blend in food processor until fine.
- Mix together the cauliflower with the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and eggs. Season with Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala ,salt, and roasted garlic pepper seasoning.
- Scoop out tablespoons of the mixture and place onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and lightly spray the tops of them with a little cooking spray.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve the cauliflower bites with Kissan Sweet chili Sauce for dipping.