📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
ASIAN HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN
Try this Asian Honey Glazed Chicken recipe tonight and notice the difference Kissan Sesame Oil makes.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 20 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Calories: 580 kcal
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Kissan Sesame Oil
- 3 tbsp Chili Garlic Paste/Sauce
- 3 tbsp Garlic Minced
- Salt As Per Taste
- 8 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs Cut into Pieces
- 1 tbsp Green Onion Chopped
- Mix the vinegar, honey, soy sauce, Kissan sesame oil, chili garlic paste, garlic and salt in a bowl thoroughly.
- Pour half the marinade into a large plastic zipper bag, retain the other half of the sauce. Place the chicken thighs into a bag of marinade. Shake the bag few times to coat chicken properly. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning bag once or twice.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Pour the other half of the marinade into a sauce pan on medium heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Stirring often to thicken the sauce. Remove the chicken from the bag, discard remaining marinade.
- Place chicken thighs into a baking dish, and brush with thickened marinade from saucepan. Bake for 30 minutes, basting one time after 15 minutes.
- Let stand chicken for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
- All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.