ASIAN HONEY GLAZED CHICKEN
Try this Asian Honey Glazed Chicken recipe tonight and notice the difference Kissan Sesame Oil makes.
Asian Honey Glazed Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 Cup Kissan Sesame Oil
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Chili Garlic Paste/Sauce
- 3 tbsp Garlic Minced
- Salt As Per Taste
- 8 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thighs Cut into Pieces
- 1 tbsp Green Onion Chopped
- Mix the vinegar, honey, soy sauce, Kissan sesame oil, chili garlic paste, garlic and salt in a bowl thoroughly.
- Pour half the marinade into a large plastic zipper bag, retain the other half of the sauce. Place the chicken thighs into a bag of marinade. Shake the bag few times to coat chicken properly. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours, turning bag once or twice.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Pour the other half of the marinade into a sauce pan on medium heat. Cook for 5-6 minutes. Stirring often to thicken the sauce. Remove the chicken from the bag, discard remaining marinade.
- Place chicken thighs into a baking dish, and brush with thickened marinade from saucepan. Bake for 30 minutes, basting one time after 15 minutes.
- Let stand chicken for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with green onions.
- All done!! Take a picture and let us know how it turned out.
Hope you enjoyed this Asian Honey Glazed Chicken Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"