APRICOT GRANOLA WITH ALMOND OIL
Fall is in the air – now what to eat? This sweet & salty granola with apricot and almond oil will remind you of flavors of fall without the hassle of cooking for long hours!
Apricot Granola With Almond Oil
- ⅓ cup Kissan Almond Oil
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 ½ cup whole almonds
- ⅓ cup sliced almonds
- ⅔ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp ginger
- Preheat the oven to 300 F.
- Use parchment paper or a silicone mat to line a baking sheet.
- Combine oats, almonds, sunflower seeds, salt, and ginger in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the Kissan Almond Oil and honey and mix well.
- Spread the granola in an even layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Don't overcrowd it; if necessary, divide it between two baking sheets.
- Bake for 25–30 minutes, or until the granola is golden.
- Allow the granola to cool before adding the dried apricots. Store at room temperature in an airtight container for 2 weeks.
Hope you enjoyed this Apricot Granola With Almond Oil Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"