📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
ALOO TIKKI WITH KALE RECIPE
Looking for an alternative to your regular meat patties? Try this nutritious vegetarian recipe – Aloo Tikki with Kale – made with vegetable goodness!
Aloo Tikki with Kale
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Cooling Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 35 mins
Try something different and exciting with this inspired dish!
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 People
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- ½ tsp Kissan Curry Masala
- ½ tsp Kissan Chat Masala
- ½ cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- ½ tsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- Kissan Tamarind Sauce
- 3 med Potatoes medium sized
- 1 package Baby Kale
- Black Pepper
- Salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper*option
- 1 chopped Green Chile *optional
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- Boil washed potatoes in a pot of water that just covers the potatoes by an inch. Cook for approximately 20-25 min.
- Check to see if potatoes are done by poking it with a knife; if knife goes through smoothly then potatoes are done.
- Rinc, Peel and mash potatoes and place them in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small pan, heat 1/2 tsp of Kissan Coconut Oil and sauté kale until wilted. Remove from heat.
- Add sautéd kale into mashed potatoes and mix with Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala, Kissan Chat Masala, Kissan Crispy Fried Onion, cayenne pepper (optional), green chili pepper (optional), black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Place mixture in refrigerator for 1 hour to cool.
- Preheat oven to 320˚F.
- Shape mixture into round patties. Dip patties individually into egg wash and coat with bread crumbs (mix parmesan cheese into bread crumbs before coating).
- In a pan, heat 1 tsp of Kissan Coconut Oil over medium temperature. Pan fry each patty for approximately 2 min each side.
- Then place patties onto a baking pan with parchment paper. And bake in oven for approximately 5-6 min.
- Serve with Kissan Tamarind Sauce on the side.