The Amazing Benefits Of Kissan Almond Oil For Skin And Hair
You can also use Kissan Almond Oil to treat acne or eczema and even to relieve hangovers. There's a lot of hype about almond oil being amazing for the skin - and it turns out that is absolutely true! Almond oil benefits your skin by providing a gentle base that moisturizes without clogging your pores or leaving behind an oily residue.
FEW WAYS YOU CAN ADD KISSAN ALMOND OIL TO YOUR SKINCARE ROUTINE:
- Almond oil has been used for centuries as an all-natural moisturizer, but did you know it's also great for cleansing your face? That's right—simply rub a couple drops between your palms and gently massage it into your skin before rinsing with water. The oil will help break down any makeup, grime, or oil hanging out on your face, leaving you with a clean canvas for the rest of your skincare routine.
- If you're looking for an even deeper cleanse than what almond oil offers alone can provide, try mixing fine sugar with some almond oil into a paste and applying it to your face as a scrubbing mask once or twice per week. Make sure to rinse thoroughly.
- Dropping a little almond oil onto your cuticles can also boost hydration and soothe irritation. You can use this trick as often as needed—just make sure not to overdo it!
Your hair is the crowning glory of your face. Maintaining shiny, moisture rich hair is not an easy task. If you're looking to give your hair a boost, Kissan Almond oil is the way to go.
FEW WAYS YOU CAB ADD KISSAN ALMOND OIL TO YOUR HAIR ROUTINE:
- As a conditioning hair oil, massage into scalp and leave for at least 2 hours before rinsing.
- Almond oil is a great finishing oil because it is light and quickly absorbs. Smooth a small amount through the lengths of your dry hair, then use the excess to smooth away flyaways.
- The vitamin E and biotin work to repair damage caused by hair loss and split ends.
Hope you enjoyed the Tips!