Kissan Coconut Oil For Skin And Hair Care
Coconut oil is a versatile, powerhouse ingredient! For years people have realized the uses in cooking, bust you can take that same oil and use it daily within your hair and skin regimens.
Many skin care products do contain coconut oil, but there usually isn’t enough of the ingredient to fully enjoy the benefits. Using pure oil for helps with skin elasticity, wrinkles and can help with acne and eczema. A coconut oil treatment also helps to nourish your hair and prevent split ends, so if you've got damaged hair that needs some TLC, Kissan Coconut Oil is for you!
HERE ARE FEW SIMPLE WAYS YOU CAN USE KISSAN COCONUT OIL FOR SKIN CARE:
- As a moisturizer - If your skin is feeling dry or flaky, try rubbing some coconut oil into your skin before bedtime or after a shower or bath while your skin is still damp. The oil will work its magic overnight, leaving your skin soft and supple in the morning.
- As a makeup remover - Use a cotton ball or washcloth soaked in coconut oil to remove dirt and makeup from your face, then follow up with a simple cleanser to remove any residue.
As a natural deodorant - Coconut oil when mixed with baking soda has anti-bacterial properties that help prevent odor-causing bacteria from growing on your skin. Just rub some onto clean armpits before you go out in public!
HERE ARE A FEW WAYS YOU CAN USE KISSAN COCONUT OIL FOR HAIR CARE:
- If you're looking for lush and moisture rich hair, Kissan Coconut Oil is a great choice. It's rich in protein and fatty acids, which both promote the healthy growth of your hair. You can use it as a deep conditioning treatment once a week or so—just apply generously to your hair and let it sit for at least 2 hours before washing and rinsing out with warm water.
- Help detangle your frizzy hair - If you have curly or wavy hair, then you know all too well how frustrating it can be to brush through knots. Coconut oil is a natural conditioner that helps smooth out those tangles and keep your strands looking healthy and shiny. Simply apply some to your palms then run them through your scalp from root to tip before brushing out the knots with a wide-tooth comb.
- Shaving gels and creams can cause many irritations. Did you know you can slather on coconut oil and use it to shave your legs and other parts of your body. It’s natural and saves on the cost of buying multiple products.