📣 KISSAN TANDOORI MASALA NOW AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY TO UNITED KINGDOM! 📣
VINDALOO CHICKEN (A SPICY, TANGY CHICKEN CURRY)
Vindaloo Chicken (a spicy, tangy chicken curry)
Prep Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 1 hr
Total Time: 1 hr 10 mins
Course: Main Course
- 2 Tbsp Kissan Vindaloo Paste adjust according to taste
- 4 Tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Vegetable Ghee
- 1 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Tbsp Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 Lb Boneless, Skinless chicken, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 Medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Large Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Water
- 4 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1/2 oz fresh ginger root, thinly sliced
- 1/2 Tsp Salt (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 Tsp fresh coriander to garnish optional
- In a large pan, heat Kissan Desi Ghee or Kissan Vegetable Ghee over medium-high heat.
- Add onions, garlic, ginger and saute until onions are translucent, approximately 2-3 minutes
- Then add tomatoes, Kissan Vindaloo Paste, Kissan Garam Masala and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add chicken pieces and salt to taste. Mix all ingredients together and cook for approximately 3 minutes.
- Add water and turn to low heat, allow to simmer until meat is tender and cooked (approximately 40 minutes) or until chicken is fully cooked.
- Garnish with Kissan Crispy Fried Onions and fresh coriander leaves
- Serve with rice, roti or naan bread.