Recipe by Alex Eats
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 2.5 Pounds chicken thighs chopped
- 1 White onion chopped
- 2 Serrano peppers chopped or chilli powder works
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- Salt and pepper
- ½ Cup white vinegar
- 6 Cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Spicy red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Coriander
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Mustard powder
- ½ tsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Marinate the diced chicken in the marinade above. Keep it overnight in the fridge or for at least 4 hours.
- Pan fry the chicken in the olive oil. Fry it until it is cooked and then keep it aside.
- In the same pan add some more olive oil if needed, and fry the onions, tomato paste and the spices for 3-5 minutes. Add a few tbsps of water to avoid burning the onions.
- Now add the cooked chicken and let everything come together on a low heat for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and enjoy with steamed rice!.