Tandoori Shrimp, made using our Kissan Tandoori Paste. A Quick and easy meal perfect for the BBQ or broiler.
Tandoori Shrimp Recipe
Cook Time: 30 mins Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings: 2
- 3-4 tsp Kissan Tandoori Paste (or make from Kissan Tandoori Masala)
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 12 Shrimp, large, raw, deveined
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 bunch Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp Salt adjust to taste
- 1 Green Chili, de-seeded and finely chopped optional
- 1 Lemon, wedged
- Preheat the broiler or barbecue on high heat.
- In a small bowl, combine the ginger, garlic salt to taste, Kissan Tandoori Paste (mix everything well and evenly).
- Toss in the Shrimp and coat evenly.
- Brush a little Kissan Olive Oil over each shrimp, and cook the shrimp under the broiler or barbecue for approximately 2-5 minutes, turning every few minutes until cooked.
- Garnish with lemon wedges, chopped cilantro's and chillies (optional).
- Serve with rice or couscous.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Shrimp Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"
Be the first to comment.