Keep calm and barbecue on! These tandoori potatoes make the perfect side dish for grilling season! Recipe by the lovely Nina Cocina https://www.instagram.com/nina_cocina/
Tandoori Potatoes Recipe
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 4-6 Red potatoes (par-boiled) cut into large wedges
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2/3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Chopped Cilantro
- Lime Wedges to garnish
- Sliced Red Onions to garnish (optional)
- Boil potatoes until almost tender but still slightly firm. (This cuts down the grilling time)
- Cut them into large wedges with skins.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl. Add in your wedges, still all together gentle until all potatoes are coated.
- Grill on medium high heat to get a lovely char OR grill on your cast iron pan on the stove OR right on the BBQ grill.
- Garnish with cilantro and a fresh squeeze of lime and sliced red onions.
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Potatoes Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"