Keep calm and barbecue on! These tandoori potatoes make the perfect side dish for grilling season! Recipe by the lovely Nina Cocina https://www.instagram.com/nina_cocina/
Tandoori Potatoes Recipe
Course: Side Dish, Snack
Keyword: Tandoori Masala, Tandoori Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 4-6 Red potatoes (par-boiled) cut into large wedges
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2/3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Chopped Cilantro
- Lime Wedges to garnish
- Sliced Red Onions to garnish (optional)
- Par boil you potatoes until almost tender but still firm. (This cuts down the grilling time)
- Cut them into large wedges with skins.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl. Add in your wedges, still all together gentle until all potatoes are coated.
- Grill on medium high heat to get a lovely char OR grill on your cast iron pan on the stove OR right on the BBQ grill.
- Garnish with cilantro and a fresh squeeze of lime and sliced red onions.