Keep calm and barbecue on! These tandoori potatoes make the perfect side dish for grilling season!
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 4-6 Red potatoes (par-boiled) cut into large wedges
- 1 tbsp Cooking Oil
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 2/3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- Chopped Cilantro
- Lime Wedges to garnish
- Sliced Red Onions to garnish (optional)
- Par boil you potatoes until almost tender but still firm. (This cuts down the grilling time)
- Cut them into large wedges with skins.
- Combine all the ingredients into a large bowl. Add in your wedges, still all together gentle until all potatoes are coated.
- Grill on medium high heat to get a lovely char OR grill on your cast iron pan on the stove OR right on the BBQ grill.
- Garnish with cilantro and a fresh squeeze of lime and sliced red onions.
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.