Air fryer Tandoori Fries
Cook Time: 15 mins
- 1 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 2 tbsp Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 large potatoes
- 1/2 tsp salt (adjust to taste)
- Fresh coriander leaves (cilantro), chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C) for a few minutes.
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into evenly sized fries or wedges. Make sure they are not too thick, as they may take longer to cook.
- In a bowl, combine Kissan Tandoori Masala, Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt. Mix well to form a spice paste.
- Add the cut potatoes to the bowl and toss them until they are evenly coated with the spice paste.
- Place the seasoned potato fries in the air fryer basket in a single layer, making sure they are not overcrowded. You may need to cook them in batches depending on the size of your air fryer.
- Cook the fries in the air fryer for about 15-20 minutes, shaking or flipping them halfway through the cooking time to ensure even browning. The cooking time may vary based on the thickness of the fries and the efficiency of your air fryer.
- Once the fries are golden brown and crispy, remove them from the air fryer and transfer them to a serving dish.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves (cilantro).
- Serve the Kissan Tandoori Masala French fries hot as a snack or as a side dish with your favorited Kissan dipping sauces - Kissan Hot Chili Sauce or Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce.
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Tandoori Masala French Fries on Air Fryer!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish. Hope you enjoy this easy recipe with someone you LOVE!