TANDOORI LENTIL BURGER
A healthy and tasty burger your vegan friends will love! This is a protein packed delicious alternative to the classic burger in 20 minutes.
Tandoori Lentil Burger Recipe
Cook Time: 38 min Course: Main Course Cuisine: Indian Servings:4
- 3 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 3/4 cup Lentils
- 1 1/2 cups Vegetable Broth
- 1/4 cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
- Bring the Lentils, spice mix and stock to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Transfer to food processor with everything else and some salt and pepper, and pulse until just combined
- Form 6 patties. Cover and rest overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350. Bake 15-18 minutes
- To serve, load up a bun with a little vegan mayo and a drizzle of sriracha and a giant heap of cilantro.
Hope you enjoy this Tandoori Lentil Burger!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"
Be the first to comment.