TANDOORI LENTIL BURGER
A healthy and tasty burger your vegan friends will love! This is a protein packed delicious alternative to the classic burger in 20 minutes.
Tandoori Lentil Burger Recipe
3/4 Cup Lentils
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 3 Tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Red Onion, diced
- 1/2 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- Bring the Lentils, spice mix and stock to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 20 minutes.
- Transfer to food processor with everything else and some salt and pepper, and pulse until just combined
- Form 6 patties. Cover and rest overnight.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 350. Bake 15-18 minutes
- To serve, load up a bun with a little vegan mayo and a drizzle of sriracha and a giant heap of cilantro.