Tandoori Chicken Sandwich
Cook Time: 30 mins Servings: 4 sandwiches
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- Kissan Fried Onions
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3 tbsp of Kissan Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ginger, grated
- Salt to taste
- 4 burger buns or sandwich rolls
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, Kissan Tandoori Masala, olive oil, lemon juice, minced garlic, grated ginger, and salt. Mix well to form a marinade.
- Make shallow cuts on the surface of the chicken breasts to help the marinade penetrate. Place the chicken breasts in the marinade and coat them evenly. Let the chicken marinate for at least 2 hour in the refrigerator. For best results, marinate overnight.
- Preheat your grill or grill pan over medium-high heat. If using an outdoor grill, make sure it's preheated and oiled.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade, allowing any excess marinade to drip off. Grill the chicken breasts for about 6-8 minutes on each side or until they are cooked. The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken breasts.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove it from the grill and let it rest for a few minutes. Slice the chicken breasts into thin strips or leave them whole, depending on your preference.
- Slice the burger buns or sandwich rolls in half. You can toast them lightly if desired.
- Assemble the sandwiches by spreading Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce on buns, placing lettuce leaves, and Kissan Fried Onions on the top half of each bun. Add the grilled Tandoori chicken on top and serve!
Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Tandoori Chicken Sandwich!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish. Hope you enjoy this delicious sandwich with someone you LOVE!