“The best stories are like the best burgers: big, juicy, and messy.” Try this delicious Kissan inspired recipe and let us know what you think!
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Kissan Tikka Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1½ tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 lb Minced Beef or Minced Chicken
- Salt/ Pepper to taste
- Kissan Fried Onions
- Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce
- Burger buns and condiments
- Bring all your ingredients to a bowl. Mix well with your hands.
- Once mixed, create burger patties using your hands.
- Cook in the oven, BBQ or pan fry
- Place on burger buns and top with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce, Kissan Fried Onions and Sautéed Mushrooms
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.