TANDOORI BAKED FISH WITH CURRIED BEAN QUINOA!
Why eat Tandoori Baked Fish with Curried Bean Quinoa? Here are some interesting facts to make you want to – Quinoa is considered a complex carbohydrate that’s known for its high level of protein. It also prides on being a good source of fibre, omega fatty acids, vitamin B2, and iron. Quinoa is great for your heart and makes a tasty alternative to rice.
This mouth-watering dish is a perfect match with your favourite fish! Beans or vegetables can also be used as a substitute for the quinoa.
Download & Print Full Recipe!
- 1 Tsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1/2 Tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 Tsp Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1 Tsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Tilapia Fillets
- 1/2 Onion, chopped
- 1 Cup Cooked Red Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup Quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 Cups Vegetable Broth
- 2 Bay Leaves
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Lemon Slices
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a flat baking tray with parchment paper.
- Wash and pat dry fish pieces, set aside.
- Heat Kissan Desi Ghee on medium heat and simmer onions until soft.
- Add Kidney Beans, Salt, Kissan Tandoori Masala and Kissan Garam Masala and stir until evenly coated with spice mixture.
- Add Quinoa, broth, tomato sauce and bay leaf, mix and bring to boil, then simmer on low for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a non-stick frying pan to medium heat and add Kissan Coconut Oil.
- Create bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and Kissan Tandoori Masala mixture.
- Dip fish into egg wash mixture (both sides) and then place it into bread crumb mixture until fish is evenly coated.
- Pan fry fish for 2 minutes on each side then bake for approx. 10-12 minutes or until cooked.
- Remove Quinoa from heat and let cool for a few minutes, then fluff with a fork.
- Plate fish and quinoa. Garnish with lemon slices.