TANDOORI BAKED CHICKEN FRITTERS
Change up your dinner routine with these crispy Kissan Tandoori baked chicken fritters – a great alternative to traditional chicken nuggets. Kids will love these and leftovers a
Why settle for boring chicken nuggets? Try this great alternative for a delicious punch of flavour!
- Preheat the oven to 325*F. Wash and dry chicken and cut into medium sized strips.
- Mix chicken with Kissan Tandoori Masala and Kissan Olive Oil until evenly coated then add wisked eggs to mixture and set aside.
- Dip chicken pieces into bread crumbs to coat and lay in lined parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve the Tandoori Baked Chicken Fritters with fries and Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping!