TANDOORI BAKED CHICKEN FRITTERS
Change up your dinner routine with these crispy Kissan Tandoori baked chicken fritters – a great alternative to traditional chicken nuggets. Kids will love these!
Why settle for boring chicken nuggets? Try this great alternative for a delicious punch of flavour!
Tandoori Baked Chicken Fritters Recipe
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 lbs Chicken Breasts (3 large)
- 2 large Eggs
- 2 cups Panko Bread Crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 325*F. Wash and dry chicken and cut into medium sized strips.
- Mix chicken with Kissan Tandoori Masala and Kissan Olive Oil until evenly coated, add wisked eggs and set aside.
- Dip chicken pieces into bread crumbs to coat and lay in lined parchment paper.
- Bake for 10 minutes on each side or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
- Serve the Tandoori Baked Chicken Fritters with fries and Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce for dipping!
Hope you enjoyed this Tandoori Baked Chicken Fritters Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know on social media when you make this dish for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"