SPICY STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS WITH CHEESE AND CRISPY FRIED ONIONS
Check out this delicious Spicy Stuffed Mushroom Caps Recipe. In a flash, you can create this memorable appetizer that will your guests wanting more.
With the Holiday entertaining season just starting, I wanted to share my stuffed Mushroom Cap Recipe. In about 25 minutes, you can create this memorable appetizer that will your guests wanting more. I suggest 2-3 mushrooms per person.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Line a flat baking pan with parchment paper. (This helps to prevent from sticking)
- Start by cleaning/washing your mushrooms as you would normally do.
- Remove the stems from each mushroom being very careful not to break the mushroom. I usually find that pulling the stem from the very bottom and using a twisting motion helps to keep it intact.
- Chop up the stems into small pieces and place in a bowl.
- Spread each mushroom cap (open side up) on baking tray.
- Drizzle each cap with Kissan Olive Oil and set aside.
- In a small, non stick frying pan, heat Kissan Olive Oil over medium heat.
- Add chopped Mushroom stems and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add Kissan Garam Masala, Kissan Curry Masala and Cayenne Pepper
- Stir fry mixture for a few minutes.
- Turn heat to low and add package of soft cheese
- Mix everything together until evenly mixed.
- Add mixture to mushroom caps and bake in oven for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and plate mushrooms, add Kissan Crispy Fried Onions.