SIMPLE SAUTÉED MUSHROOMS
Sauté your mushrooms with an Indian twist! You can throw this delicious side dish on tandoori chicken, a burger, salmon, steak and even rice! So simple yet so good!
Simple Sautéed Mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1 handful Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 2 lb Assorted sliced mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Truffle oil (optional)
- Drizzle Kissan Olive Oil in a non stick pan over medium heat
- Place washed, sliced mushrooms and sauté for about 10 minutes or until mushrooms are soft
- Add Kissan Garam Masala, salt and truffle oil and cook for a few minutes
- Add Kissan Crispy Fried Onion, mix and serve
Also, if you made the recipe and love it as much as we did, we would love to hear from you. Please feel free to comment below, or let us know via social media.