Indian Masala Chaat Pizza
A wonderful combination of Cheesy Pizza and Chaat
Indian Masala Chaat Pizza made from scratch. Loaded with tamarind and Sweet Chili sauce. A vegetarian meal that everyone can enjoy. You’ll be full for hours. A colourful and aromatic pizza, it’s so pleasing to the eyes.
- ½ cup of Kissan Tamarind Sauce plus ¼ for topping
- ½ cup of Kissan Sweet and Chili Sauce plus ¼ for topping
- 1 Pomegranate Deseeded
- 4 Boiled Potatoes
- 1 cup of Fresh Chickpeas
- 2 cups of Mozzarella Cheese
- ¼ cup of Yogurt
- ¼ cup of Green Chutney
- Half Red Onion Finely Chopped
- 1 Tomato Finely Chopped
- ½ cup of Cilantro Chopped Finely
Pizza dough ingredients:
- 3 cups All-purpose flour plus additional flour for dusting
- 2 tsp Kissan Olive Oil
- 2 tsp Active Dry Yeast or Instant Yeast
- 1 ¼ tsp Salt
- 225 grams of Warm Water
- ¼ tsp Basil Leaves
- Combine flour, salt, basil and mix well.
- Add warm water, 2 tsp active dry yeast or instant yeast, and still. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Once the yeast has bloomed add 2 tsp of olive oil. Stir well.
- Add bloomed yeast to dry ingredients.
- Add more water if needed to form a dough ball.
- Once the dough has formed, drizzle olive oil in the bowl dust your hands with flour, and form a dough ball.
- Cover with a towel and allow the dough to rise for 45 minutes to an hour or until doubled in size.
- Once the dough has risen, use hands to deflate it and transfer to a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth.
- Use hands and rolling pin to make a rectangular shaped dough
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Drizzle vegetable oil before putting the dough on the tray
- Add @Kissaninternational Sweet and Chili Sauce as the pizza sauce base
- Put mozzarella cheese all over the pizza, add Tamarind sauce, boiled potatoes, and chickpeas.
- Put in over for 20-25 minutes
- Once the pizza is out of the oven drizzle @Kissaninternational tamarind sauce and sweet and chili sauce, yogurt, and green chutney.
- Add tomatoes, onions, aloo bhujia, and spicy para.
- Garnish with cilantro and pomegranate seeds.
- Enjoy your Indian pizza.