HOLIDAY GINGERBREAD COOKIES RECIPE WITH KISSAN DESI GHEE
Nothing says “celebrate” and “comfort” quite like cookies! Check out these Holiday Gingerbread Cookies made with Kissan Desi Ghee to add a bit of deliciousness to your special occasions. Or anytime, because do you really need a special reason to treat yourself right?!?
Holiday Gingerbread Cookies
- 1/2 cup Kissan Desi Ghee
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Molasses
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cups Flour
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, with mixer at a low speed, beat together flour, sugar, butter, molasses, egg, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, baking soda and salt. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees(F).
- On a lightly floured surface, taking half the dough at a time, roll 1/8 inch thick. With cookie cutters of your choice, cut the dough into desired shapes. Re-roll trimmings and cut accordingly.
- Place cookies 1/2 inch apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes – or until very lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
- Decorate cookie as you please.
Hope you enjoyed this Holiday Gingerbread Cookies Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured on our page! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"