CHICKEN TIKKA SKEWERS
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into pieces
- 150 gm yogurt
- 2 tbsp Kissan Tikka Masala
- salt as per taste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tbsp red chili flakes
- 6-8 wooden skewers soaked in water
In a large bowl, add yogurt along with salt, chili flakes and Kissan Tikka Masala, ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
Clean and cut the chicken into square pieces.
Put the chicken into marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Thread the chicken pieces onto skewers and grill it for 15-20 minutes turning time to time until cooked until brown.
All done! Serve hot with Kissan Sweet Chili Sauce or mint sauce.