ALL YOU NEED IS SPICY NACHO LOVE RECIPE
Are you a nachos lover? Well, this Spicy Nacho recipe is created with a twist of Kissan's finest ingredients. This recipe is the perfect treat for you and your friends to enjoy on a lazy evening! Nothing will beat this spicy nacho recipe.
Let's Get Spicy Nacho Cookin'
Spicy Nachos are the ultimate weekend comfort food. They are filling, shareable, and most importantly can feed all your friends. This is the perfect last-minute recipe to put together for your gathering. This spicy nacho recipe will not disappoint you. Are you a vegetarian? That is no problem at all! This highly addictive spicy nacho recipe can also be tailored to vegetarians. No doubt, they will still melt in your mouth!
All You Need Is Spicy Nacho Love Recipe
- 1/2 tbsp Kissan Tandoori Masala (Natural Colors)
- 1 tbsp Kissan Curry Masala
- 1 tsp Kissan Garam Masala
- 1/4 cup Kissan Crispy Fried Onions
- 1 tsp Kissan Coconut Oil
- 4 to 6 tbsp Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 bag Your favorite Tortilla Chips
- ½ cup Refried Black Beans (Vegetarian Option)
- 400 g Ground Meat
- ½ small Onion
- ¼ cup Green Peppers, diced
- ¼ cup Red Peppers, diced
- ¼ cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese Mix
- 2-3 cloves Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Salt (To taste)
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- ½ cup Your favorite salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- In a medium frying pan, heat Kissan Coconut Oil at medium temperature.
- Add garlic, 2 tbsp of salsa, Kissan Curry Masala, Kissan Garam Masala and Kissan Tandoori Masala (Natural colors)
- Cook Mixture for about 3 minutes, if mixture begins to stick, add a few teaspoons of water.
- Add a ground meat (or refried black beans) and combine all ingredients together.
- Stir fry until meat is fully cooked and remove from heat, mix in Kissan Crispy Fried Onions, and set aside.
- In a large oven proof dish, place a single layer of tortilla chips, sprinkle some shredded cheese, onion, black olives, red peppers, green peppers, meat mixture and/or refried beans. Continue to layer ingredients until dish is full.
- Place in oven for approximately 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with cheese and tomatoes before serving.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
We believe food is the ingredient that binds us all together. If you try this recipe, we would love to see how it turns out! Please feel free to share a picture through social media. Gather your friends to share this mouth-watering recipe with them because all you need is some Spicy Nacho Love!
Hope you enjoyed this All You Need Is Spicy Nacho Love Recipe!
We are so glad you are here! Let us know when you make this dish when you share to social media for a chance to be featured! Hope you enjoy this comfort food with someone you LOVE!
Don't Have all the Ingredients?! Get Kissan Products Here:
"When Quality Counts, Trust In Kissan"